A few days ago I unexpectedly received “the Versatile Blogger Award” from Giada and Alessandra, the girls behind the super cute Musical e Vecchi Merletti blog. This is my first award ever, it was a huge surprise and a great honor!
The award is meant as a way to promote new and developing blogs with less than 200 followers, but also as a powerful tool to get to know each other better. In order to claim the prize, in fact, I shall tell you 7 random things about me… Here they are, girls!
- I love crafting. I love painting. I love singing. I love traveling. I love sports.
- I’m stubborn, impulsive and sometimes hot-tempered. But I’m good at heart, and I always see the good side of people.
- I live on the beautiful Garda Lake, northern Italy, where I was born. But I lived in the U.S. for a while and I have this huge fascination and admiration for American people, their culture, their language.
- I love science. I have a Ph.D. in genetics and I’ve been working as a psychiatric geneticist for a while. Well… for the time being I’m taking care of my 14-months old daughter, but who knows… Point is, I LOVE SCIENCE. Always have, since I was a kid (playing at the crazy scientist!)
- I have this obsession for license plates. I mean, I know almost all of my friends’ license plates numbers by heart. And I don’t even know why. I just remember them. Does this make me a psycho?
- I am a right brain. No mathematical skills at all!!!! 😉
- I love my daughter. I love my husband. I love my puppy. I love my family. I love my friends. I love my life. In case you were wondering… yes, I love a lot! 😉
And now, it is my pleasure to further forward this price to other 15 lovely blogs I’ve recently discovered… Good job girls, I will be a loyal reader!
- Bibidi Bobidi Bu
- Immagina Atelier della carta
- Di Corso in Corso
- Non solo pupazzetti
- Storm in a Tea Cup
- La Moda Fai da Me
- Le Decorazioni di Glee
- Dreaming of a Lullaby
- Mamma Piky
- Mamma Scienziata
- Impronta di mamma
- Miss Minù
- The Pocket Mama
- Angie’s cupcake world
Enjoy and Share the Love,
This post is also available in: Italian